CREATION AND THE VRY FIRST HUMANS ...WHO EVER LIVED

Discuss Grihastha Life.

CREATION AND THE VRY FIRST HUMANS ...WHO EVER LIVED

Postby OHENE » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Please let me offer my humble obeissances , to to the Lotus feet of Sri Sri Krishna, ,to the Greatest,:- I.S.C.K.O.N Founder acharya;- His Divine Grace A.C. Baktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, and to all the Elite Devotees , who did contribute, in diverse ways and means , to propagate...otherwise spread this Vedic knowledge of transcendence, to even reach us the down trodden , in this tense age of Kali yoga.. or .Karma Yoga...permit my Neophyte usage...
The Sacred Bible,opens by telling us of some Adam , who was the first to be creatted.Likewise the Koran, who also carries that banner!The Book of CHRONICLES..CHAPTER ONE.. tates emphatically, the complete linage of .the first humans..
The Bagavad Gita however...also gives a vivid..insight,as to how and when the world has come into existence:-it elaborates on how The Supreme Lord , had handed this knowledge ..to the Sun-god.VIVASVAN..who in turn also ...instructed ISHVAKU...who also later trasfered the knowledge to 'MANU'..
the said ..father of Mankind!
On the contrary,should we therefore ignore that conception, assertion..whatever..by the earlier 2 Authoritative Scriptures. concerning Adam..., or should we conclude, that actually, the 2 are only "telling some lies to Children".,or that " MANU" BEING SPOKEN ABOUT IN THE VEDAS ...HAS ACTUALLY NOT EXISTED ON THIS OUR HUMAN PLANET,...but was a spirit !!!!?
Is there any lineage.....relationship ... from 'MANU' (the father of Mankind) to the ADAM( the assumed first creature?
Did the ADAM have any knowledge of the VEDAS or Vedic philosophy..Bagavad Gita inclusive and did he worship at all?
OHENE

Re: CREATION AND THE VRY FIRST HUMANS ...WHO EVER LIVED

Postby npawar » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:16 pm

haribol dear OHENE,

Please find my answers below ur questions

Q) On the contrary,should we therefore ignore that conception, assertion..whatever..by the earlier 2 Authoritative Scriptures. concerning Adam..., or should we conclude, that actually, the 2 are only "telling some lies to Children".,or that " MANU" BEING SPOKEN ABOUT IN THE VEDAS ...HAS ACTUALLY NOT EXISTED ON THIS OUR HUMAN PLANET,...but was a spirit !!!!?
Answer: as i understand brahma is father of mankind , manu is post it can be taken by jiva (soul) if have required karma and desire to be on that post.
Q) Is there any lineage.....relationship ... from 'MANU' (the father of Mankind) to the ADAM( the assumed first creature?
Answer: as i understand ADAM is graphical analogy given at that time bcoz the people those were receving knowledge were in deep ignorance and could not accept higher teachings many people understand god is old looking person have white beard or he is only good or he is greater than greatest.
devil is bad but we should understand everything comes from god even bad also
they only know good and bad not devotional service to god
they know or concern about heaven and hell and not in Spiritual world.
we are his parts and parcel.
god is beyond logic and understanding.
we mainly are here because we want to enjoy krishnas energy independent of him that is problem.
this tendancy can be relate to devil. the cause our fall down is causeless stupidity the time we suffer here is very less as blink of eye in spiritual world. krishna puts us in this conditions to realise and purify our thoughts.this is like dream or illusion we feel we r body ,my family,my job,my mind but nothing belong to us.

Did the ADAM have any knowledge of the VEDAS or Vedic philosophy..Bagavad Gita inclusive and did he worship at all?
answer: adam doesn't existed , adam word also aadmi (in hindi language) it can be analogy
हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे || हरे रामा हरे रामा रामा रामा हरे हरे||
npawar

Return to Grihastha Life