Do we need to consider kundli and mangal dosh for marriage ?

Discuss Grihastha Life.

Do we need to consider kundli and mangal dosh for marriage ?

Postby npawar » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:40 pm

Hk, as i understand kundli and mangal dosh should be cnosider before arranging marriages, please suggest your ideas ,please tell devotee stories happy :lol: /unhappy(if any :oops: ) so that devotee can get help to decide. :?:
हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे || हरे रामा हरे रामा रामा रामा हरे हरे||
npawar

Re: Do we need to consider kundli and mangal dosh for marriage ?

Postby Mahesh Kumar Gandhi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:59 pm

Hare Krsna npawar Mataji or Prabhuji I don't know whatever it may be.
Considering Kundli and Mangal Dosh for marriage. Such things are for persons living in this "Bhautik Jagat." Whereas a true devotee of Lord Krsna does not remain of the "Bhautik Jagat". True to the core devotee does not bother about such things. They are completely surrendered to Krsna.
So if you are a true devotee, I see no reason why such things bother you? But on the contrary if you are not a true devotee of Krsna from the core of your heart you start acting like as if you are the "karta" of these things. You start feeling that only you, and not Krsna, can avoid unhappy circumstances by considering Kundli and Mangal Dosh. My dear, the moment Krsna enters your life, all these defects, happiness and sorrows, they vanish in thin air within no time. and at that juncture there remains no such things as Kundli and Mangal Doshas.
Mahesh Kumar Gandhi

Return to Grihastha Life