Ideal Gruhastha

Discuss Grihastha Life.

Ideal Gruhastha

Postby FallenSoulNeedHelp » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:16 pm

Hare Krishna to all.

I am 28 year old married man. I recently got married before 3 years and i am attached with ISKCON with same time.

I want to make a SANKALPA to renounce bad habits and for the same i want guidance from you. And this is very trustworthy place to get guidance.

As per Acharyas and Scriptures, "A GRUHASTH should do S*Xual activity only when they want a child with the commitment to make that child Krishna Concious.".

I have a confusion in that, if we follow this way, i threatened that our relationship may be weaken. I am threatened that our marriage life may get affected by making this SANKALPA and following the renounced life from S*X.

So i have few doubts
1. Is it advisable and Practical for Gruhastha to involve in S*Xual activity only when he need KC child?

2. Which are the ways by which we can maintain the strong bond for our marriage?

Please help to boost up my thought to follow me the way prescribed by Acharyas and Scriptures.

I will be very grateful if any Brahmachari Prabhu could express his expert guidance.

Thank You.
FallenSoulNeedHelp

Re: Ideal Gruhastha

Postby npawar » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:36 pm

haribol,
find my suggestions below ur questions

you issue : I have a confusion in that, if we follow this way, i threatened that our relationship may be weaken. I am threatened that our marriage life may get affected by making this SANKALPA and following the renounced life from S*X.
answer : asked your wife whether this will affect your life exlpain her K.C. process and preach her give some time to think

So i have few doubts
1. Is it advisable and Practical for Gruhastha to involve in S*Xual activity only when he need KC child?
answer: yes
2. Which are the ways by which we can maintain the strong bond for our marriage?
answer: by caring and respecting each other and being selfless and keeping krishna in center.

Q) Please help to boost up my thought to follow me the way prescribed by Acharyas and Scriptures.
answer: Most of the devotees are grihstha only like prabhupada, srilla bhaktivinod thakur, dhruv maharaj,pralhad maharaj,pandavas,sudama......
हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे || हरे रामा हरे रामा रामा रामा हरे हरे||
npawar

Return to Grihastha Life