before coming to ISKCON HAD BAD HABITS.

Discuss Grihastha Life.

before coming to ISKCON HAD BAD HABITS.

Postby npawar » Fri May 29, 2009 10:05 am

i wants to ask if person had bad experience against life lets say He had intimate relations with other nondevotee person in past fro long time. who left him due to some circumstances , now he is in condition not to marry(because he don't wants to cheat vaishnava). but he is not pure celibate also so can join brahmachari ashram. what he should do. :?: which ashram & how ?
हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे || हरे रामा हरे रामा रामा रामा हरे हरे||
npawar

Re: before coming to ISKCON HAD BAD HABITS.

Postby saravanaruby » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:49 am

Hare Krishna.

I don't know, or I am not in a position to answer to talk about the ashramas, how ever I would like to comment on the first part of the question.

Something happened wrong before... cannot be the reason to join Ashrama. The desire to reach Krishna must be the reason..,

Also... we don't look or carry the stool that we pass everyday. Similarly - the devotee can forget the negatives that happened in the life, and start a fresh Krishna Conscious Life.

All the best.

Hare krishna
saravanaruby

Postby Dasanudas » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:09 pm

Hare Krsna,

Dandavats. Please accept my humble obesiences.

I appreciate your wonderful thoughts and your dilemma, its your genuinety and your humbleness.

Once I too asked the same question to my counsellor. To what I got a reply '..if you've had intimate relations, it would be very difficult in the brahmachari ashram..'

Whatever ashram.. an ashram is a place where one can serve Ksna best, and develop one's Bhakti and devotional service towards Krsna and ultimately perfect one's life.

The goal of one's life is to serve Krsna and awaken our love for Krsna and ultimately go back to Godhead after this life.

'To err is human'. Mistakes one does make. The best repentance of mistake is the acceptance of it. And you seem to be a wonderful man, who has the knowledge of the truth and realises the things, all Krsna's mercy. So All Glories to you, Oh great Vaishnav.

Please forgive my mistakes and Please bless me.

In your service...

Hare Krsna.

i wants to ask if person had bad experience against life lets say He had intimate relations with other nondevotee person in past fro long time. who left him due to some circumstances , now he is in condition not to marry(because he don't wants to cheat vaishnava). but he is not pure celibate also so can join brahmachari ashram. what he should do. which ashram & how ?
Dasanudas

Postby npawar » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:12 pm

Thanks, I feel that right now it's better not to go for any ashram (or after 50 year when senses will give up little i can go for vavaprastha ashram)and serve vaishnvas till end.

is it ok ?
हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे || हरे रामा हरे रामा रामा रामा हरे हरे||
npawar

Postby Mahesh Kumar Gandhi » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:04 am

Hare Krishna npawar Mataji or Prabhuji whatever it may be !
I'll come straight to the point. I understand from what you have written is that : A Bramhachari devotee had illicit relations with a non-devotee lady for a longtime. The lady left the devotee. Brahmachari Devotee cannot marry otherwise otherwise he will be exposed to Vaishnavas.

But my dear, what is the need of entering Brahmachari ashram only. Devotee can chose Grihastha Aashram also. Devotee can make it known to the Guru that he is not a brahmachari, and be ready for punishment for the false commitments, comments, acts he might have committed during his illicit contacts with the non-devotee lady.

A true devotee surrenders completely to Lord Krsna and is ready to live in whatever condition Krsna keeps him. and mind you Krsna will purify you thoroughly, though at times his means & ways of doing things look harsh for the time being but ultimate result will be 100% Pure Gold.

I feel if the Devotee truely and from the bottom core of his heart repents whatever wrong he has done, and does "Prayaschit" as conveyed by his Guru Maharaj there is nothing to worry.
Mahesh Kumar Gandhi

Return to Grihastha Life