Finding a devotee husband

Discuss Grihastha Life.

Finding a devotee husband

Postby mataji108 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:18 pm

Hare Krishna,

Please accept my humble obeisances, All glories to our spiritual master Srila Prabupada.

I wonder if you could help me out a little bit. I'll explain whats up...

I'm starting to feel kindof depressed in KC. How's that possible you might ask yourself. :shock:

well ...

I feel lonely, especially in the mornings when Im supposed to chant. I feel so lonely I can hardly chant in a good mood.

I want a family, but Im afraid Im too old (over 30 now) to find a nice devotee husband. I can get karmi men, but they want to enjoy their material lust and most of them even are attached to meat eating etc., they are not devotees. They wouldn't understand me at all.. And I would feel like living with a fool.

Im afraid I will never find a devotee husband. The prabhu's my age all like younger fresh girls, and the older men are a bit too old for me and mostly taken allready anyway. An indian husband would also cause problems I think, because of the hugecultural diffrences. (I'm from western Europe)

All in all, I feel depressed of the forecast being alone in KC and not having a family.

My crazy neighbour lady has 3 very nice kids, its not fair :( I know I sound like I pity myslef a lot, and I know I should have faith in Krishna's arrangement. But I see KC mataji's around me that are close to 40 and getting really frustrated with being alone.. I dont want that future.

Does anyone know how I can attract a devotee man ? Is there a * website for KC ppl ?

In the temple Im always very shy to talk to men, while Im very openminded in talking to karmi men. :?
I see that most woman with families left the movement for a while to start a family and then returned single to the movement when the kids where old enough, but thats not the vedic way... But the vedic way is to get married very young, and since im not that young anymore, I feel left out. :cry:

Thank you for reading and I hope I can get some practical advise.

Sorry for my offences.

Your servant, mataji 108
mataji108

Re: Finding a devotee husband

Postby Dasanudas » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:39 am

Hare Krsna,

Dandavat pranams. Please accept my humble obesiences.

"I should have faith in Krishna's arrangement". Wonderful, really wondeful. I appreciate your thoughts.

I feel, one should not get depressed or frustated. 'Better late.' One doesn't know what Krsna has got in plan for us, but what he plans for His devotees is really wonderful.

Materialistic prabhus, risky.

"hugecultural diffrences". If Krsna is the centre, there are no diffrences.

Its not about winning the battle, and losing the war. So therez a long long time, to win the war. Some battles one might have lost, but lets look at it from a long sighted view. Ultimately, the war has to be won. Whatever Krsna does, its for our best.

One could contact one's counsellors, specially Grahasta counsellors, and request them to arrange for some matrimony.

Mother, you are a wonderful Vaishnav. I feel, looking at some materialistic neighbours and people is no good, coz our scales of measuring our sucess is at a different platform, in the eyes of Shri Guru and Gaurango.

I feel, Krsna with you, and Krsna will do everything wonderful. One must leave everything on Krsna, trust Him and be fearless. I feel, I no doubts, you would get the best.

Please forgive my offences and Please Bless me.

In your service...

Hare Krsna.
Dasanudas

Postby vgopikrishna » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:40 am

Dear Mataji,

Most ISKCON temples have a Matrimonial department that will help devotees find partners. These departments basically will have compiled data about prospective partners with them and when you submit your own data they can do a match and indicate possible matches that you can explore. So please check with the local temple.

Secondly, Acyuta Radhika d.d and Damodar Nityananda Dasa run a Vaishnava matrimonial website - Please check it out at http://www.grihasta.com/ (as per the website - grihasta.com is the largest vaishnava matrimonial website in the world with proven success. This site has over 1550 registered members and has so far resulted in atleast 17 known success stories).

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
vgopikrishna

Postby OHENE » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:41 pm

....Let me first , offer my humble obeisances...to the Lotus feet of Sri Sri Krishna, and to The ISKCON Founder Acrya, who has made all get access to this Divine Relationship, to Interact, and to study!
Madam...accept my humble obeissance from Ghana...
It looks like we share similar problems...
in any case you may visit my page...and write to me at my E-MaIL..
chief_1v@live.com
or
sir_1v@yahoo.com
Ihave long been expecting such a miracle!
Ohene
OHENE

Postby mpcd » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:36 pm

www.MarryADevotee.com

Dear Devotees
PAMHO
AGTSP

This is a totally free matrimonial service. It is infact the largest such service for devotees.
We hope more devotees will make use of this service at www.MarryADevotee.com and inform others about it also.

All that is requested by the volunteers on this website, is that the devotees bless all those serving on this website and their family members with pure love and devotion to Their Lordships Sri Sri Radha Madhav and eternal residence in Sridham Mayapur.

Hare Krishna

ys
mpcd
mpcd

Return to Grihastha Life