IS "DEVOTEE BUSINESS GROUP" POSSIBLE?

Discuss General Topics - Anything and Everything.

IS "DEVOTEE BUSINESS GROUP" POSSIBLE?

Postby mahesh » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Dear Prabhus,
PAMHO AGTSP Hare Krishna. Since a long time i have been reading forum and social network. This site is especially meant for devotional progress of all the devotees around the world. Indeed, we see that coming true as many of our devotee friends are developing devotee social network and sharing their precious realizations with every body else. I just had an idea how is it if we also form a devotee business group! In this group we can have varieties of business like job recruitment, visa consultancy, export-import, banking with "Yamunakinare", investing money in different fields, real estate, and so on.. May be we can help some devotees in their financial crisis or even get them a good job, help them expand their business and serve any temple by giving donation. Through this, i think we can do many things.

I am eagerly waiting your answers at bhaktamaheshpurohit1.gmail.com or social network forum,
Dandvats,
your servant,
Mahesh Purohit.
mahesh

Re: IS "DEVOTEE BUSINESS GROUP" POSSIBLE?

Postby anuj0ue » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:03 am

I completely agree with this suggestion. I too feel a need to such a group.
anuj0ue

Postby npawar » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:52 pm

Hare krishna Dear prabhu,
pamho:agtsp;

i like this idea but i heard some times non devotees also try to enter spritual society to get more benifit and they exploit innocent devotees by cheating them or exploiting them e.g. chain marketing.
i would suggest instead of communicating on personal ID let it be on this FORUM only and all can present their plans (investment,targets,profilts,future, other attributes ) for different business proposals & then by taking permission from local ISKCON authroties and simply working under authority we can progress together without conflicts which generally arises due course of time.
i would suggest for different business opportunity we can have seaperate topic

jai srilla prabhupada

servant (trying to be),
np
हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे || हरे रामा हरे रामा रामा रामा हरे हरे||
npawar

Postby Dasanudas » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:23 am

Hare Krsna,

Dandavat Pranams.

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!

All Glories to Sri Guru & Gaurango!

I appreciate your wonderful thoughtfullness on this topic. Yes, it is very much possible, or rather it should be like this to create a buisness group on the principles of religion.

Buisness doing class is called the 'Vaishya' class. They engage in the occupation of buisness with Krsna in the centre and perfected their lives.

Srimad Bhagvatam 1.2.13
ataù pumbhir dvija-çreñöhä
varëäçrama-vibhägaçaù
svanuñöhitasya dharmasya
saàsiddhir hari-toñaëam

Translation : O best among the twice-born, it is therefore concluded that the highest perfection one can achieve by discharging the duties prescribed for one's own occupation according to caste divisions and orders of life is to please the Personality of Godhead.

As it is said '...samsidhir hari toshanam...', one's engagement must be such that he perfects his life somehow or other by satisfying Krsna.

Please forgive my offenses & Please give me your blessings.

Hare Krsna.
Dasanudas

Return to General Discussions