Guidance required on my anger...

Discuss General Topics - Anything and Everything.

Guidance required on my anger...

Postby radhika_krishna82 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:44 pm

Hare krishna,pamho,
I absolutely love reading bhagvadgita and srimadbhagwatam . ..and read atleast 1 chapter of bhagwatam and 1 shloka of gita everyday in a way to serve my guru and my krishna. I am so much into it that my mind ,soul totally get absorbed into krishna while reading and while doing so i can feel and experience extreme inner happiness , contentment and deep satisfaction from within.However when I dont get to read someday ..(say if anyone tells me to do some work/or when my monthly periods are on) ..and i dont get time to read..then I sort of start getting a bit angry and irritated.I miss this reading deeply and I really miss being with krishna..as if my soul/I am longing ,wishing to be with him every second.I know he is within me ..he is everywhere..but then Why is this happening?Why do I get angry?I hardly get angry on any other situations as I know that "Krodh is a way to narak.." and we have to get rid of it and always be aware of not to get angry..except incases where we have to support guru,lord,vaishnavas etc..krodh is permissable.What should I do?
Please guide me.ThankYou.
radhika_krishna82

Re: Guidance required on my anger...

Postby npawar » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:40 pm

Hare krishna prabhu,
pamho:agtsp;
i would suggest please analyse your mind whether it is attach to reading daily shloka or be K.C.
if one wants to be K.C. he does activity while remembering krishna and to please krishna. and as we know krishna has provided this body,family , place to us we simply have to perform activities for the pleasure of krishna.
i also went through similar (attach to hearing )condition once for while i was to hear atleast for two hours minimum and if i couldn't hear for this much time i would become tense but then i saw devotees those were hearing less but following authorities were more happy.
practical solution: when you become angry tell you are mind that you are servant of servant, have nothing to loose,if we feel that we have something of our own we fear to loose and when we loose we become angry.love means sacrifice, unmotivated & uninterrupted service.

servant of senses,
np
हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे || हरे रामा हरे रामा रामा रामा हरे हरे||
npawar

Return to General Discussions