Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/idt_forum/forum.iskcondesiretree.info/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/idt_forum/forum.iskcondesiretree.info/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/idt_forum/forum.iskcondesiretree.info/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
ISKCON Desire Tree - Forum • View topic - Soul Departure

Soul Departure

Discuss about the infinitesimal

Soul Departure

Postby admin » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:26 pm

Q After death, will the soul be taken immediately or after some time by Yamadutas to hell (non devotees) and after receiving the punishment and put into another gross body will the soul be given sometime to stay with the family members or with the dead body?

A The time elapsed before a soul gets a new body depends on various factors: his desires stored in the mind, his attachment to his past body, and his actions of past life. If his attachment to his body is too strong, then he may hover around his home or his dead body in the form of a ghost until he obtains a new body. Especially in cases of suicide deaths, such phenomena are said to be common. Generally, however, the soul does not have to wait too long before accepting a new form.
admin

Re: Soul Departure

Postby npawar » Thu May 27, 2010 12:39 pm

hare krishna,
pamho:agtsp;

In case if practising new devotee (Not initiated but practise for say one year) commits sucide due to problems in life what will be his destination ?

Regards,
np
हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे || हरे रामा हरे रामा रामा रामा हरे हरे||
npawar

Postby kelben2002 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:26 pm

hello i am a new devotee who really interested in learning and have part interest in the spiritual aspect of hare khrisna our lord and i want help my achieving this fate in order for me to enlightened
kelben2002

Postby kalanidhidas » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:13 pm

kelben2002 wrote:hello i am a new devotee who really interested in learning and have part interest in the spiritual aspect of hare khrisna our lord and i want help my achieving this fate in order for me to enlightened

Welcome into the loving community of joyful learners . May Krishna and Srla Prabhupad guide your steps.
kalanidhidas

Postby meena7676 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Anyone who commits suicide becomes a ghost for many long time which we cant imagine. Secondly though the physical body is not there after suicide still the person has to suffer the same agony for which he commits suicide. So even if a devotee who is a neophyte commits suicide does not become liberated or gets a new human body. so a devotee or a non devottee should never committ suicide and then the person committing suicide meets with horrible destiny which cannnot be imagined. he undergoes through same hunger, thirst, pain, desires, anger, frustration even after death.

Hare krishna,

Chant hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare

and krishna will not allow u to commit suicide

regards,

meena
meena7676

Postby npawar » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:25 pm

Hare krishna meena mataji,

thanks for your valuable guidance.please elaborate on "he undergoes through same hunger, thirst, pain, desires, anger, frustration even after death. "

1. i want to know why in ghost body do person feels hungry and thirsty if there is subtle body only mind ,intellegence and false ego as i understand there will be suffering on level of mind and intellegence only.
2. in case of hellish planet person get special subtle body which can feel pain of getting hurt to body parts

please confirm this.

3. also please mention about duration(in numbers) for which person should remain as ghost.

servant,
np
हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे || हरे रामा हरे रामा रामा रामा हरे हरे||
npawar

Postby Dasanudas » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:06 am

To Admin,

Hare Krsna.

Dandavat Pranams.

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!

All Gloreis to Sri Guru & Gaurango!

I really appreciate this discussion. This point has been hovering in my mind for a long time, so in this discussion forum I wish to ask the following question :

"When the body dies, the soul along with the subtle body is forced out of the body. He is then taken to hellish planets to suffer for his sins. At the same time so that he can adapt to his new body. Then he is put in another body. My whole confusion lies in the fact that people say that immediately after one dies, he get another body. Is it true? If so then how is he taken to hellish planets and how long does he spend there?"

Kindly please let me know whether the sequence of events is correct, and may I request for some elaboration and correction about the same. I would be grateful if I may be guided to certain book or certain texts to read from.

Please forgive my offenses & Please Bless Me.

Hare Krsna.
Dasanudas

Return to Soul