devotee

devotee

Postby sreedevi » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Hare krishna

i have a doubt,which i want to discuss in this forum. if a devotee leaves his house and joins in a temple as full time devotee, what about the parents if he is the single child? is it "aakarma"? looking of parents also a duty. is it correct of leaving parents and doing seva? krishna will satisfy with him? pls explain me

ch.sreedevi
sreedevi

Re: devotee

Postby npawar » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:39 pm

hk,
pamho:agtsp;
sorry for late reply.
Hare krishna

i have a doubt,which i want to discuss in this forum. if a devotee leaves his house and joins in a temple as full time devotee, what about the parents if he is the single child?
joining brahmachari ashram it comes under high purpose than maintaining family.it is up on our desires if one is in duality for taking decisions better to join grhstha ashram it is also good.i know many brahmacharis those were only son of parents.

is it "aakarma"?
It is devotional activity

looking of parents also a duty. is it correct of leaving parents and doing seva?
it is all depend on persons attachements, we should first understand that we can't maintain any* thing in this world krishna only maintains.

krishna will satisfy with him?
we should do whatever told by authorities and then only krishna becomes satisfied, u may be in brahmachari or grhstha ashram
हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे || हरे रामा हरे रामा रामा रामा हरे हरे||
npawar

Return to Devotee