tea drinking

tea drinking

Postby rks » Tue May 26, 2009 9:18 pm

Haribol mataji/prabhuji.......PAMHO.........I am in great distress becoz of this & i need ur valuable guidance.I hv nt been able to leave drinking tea.i take once a day in morning.i have tried to quit many times but i have migraine and by the end of the day i am having UNBEARABLE migraine if i dnt take tea.then i haveto take some pain killer to ease myself.I am praying to Radharani to help me leave this .......... i WANT TO WEAR KANTHIMAALA AND BECOME A SINCERE DEVOTEE AND SERVE SRILAPRABHUPADA . IT WILL BE AN OFFENCE TO TULASIJI IF I WILL STILL DRINK TEA.PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME WHAT DO I DO.WHY IS RADHARANI NOT RESPONDING TO THIS PRAYER OF MINE.!!!!!!HARIBOL
rks

Re: tea drinking

Postby npawar » Wed May 27, 2009 4:21 pm

try to take another option for tea(Govardhan tea) ,which will be free from tanin ,actually it's not tea ,it is available in all iskcon temple ,also we have same option for cofee also ,taste wise it is better than karmi tea & coffee.
i'll pray for u.soon u'll recover
हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे || हरे रामा हरे रामा रामा रामा हरे हरे||
npawar

Postby bhaktiboi84 » Thu May 28, 2009 5:01 am

Can you buy this krishna friendly tea at a health food stores?
bhaktiboi84

Postby npawar » Thu May 28, 2009 9:46 am

No, it is better to buy from temple or shop & brand(if any) recomended by senior devotees only.
हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे || हरे रामा हरे रामा रामा रामा हरे हरे||
npawar

Postby vgopikrishna » Thu May 28, 2009 10:43 am

rks wrote:Haribol mataji/prabhuji.......PAMHO.........I am in great distress becoz of this & i need ur valuable guidance.I hv nt been able to leave drinking tea.i take once a day in morning.i have tried to quit many times but i have migraine and by the end of the day i am having UNBEARABLE migraine if i dnt take tea.then i haveto take some pain killer to ease myself.I am praying to Radharani to help me leave this .......... i WANT TO WEAR KANTHIMAALA AND BECOME A SINCERE DEVOTEE AND SERVE SRILAPRABHUPADA . IT WILL BE AN OFFENCE TO TULASIJI IF I WILL STILL DRINK TEA.PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME WHAT DO I DO.WHY IS RADHARANI NOT RESPONDING TO THIS PRAYER OF MINE.!!!!!!HARIBOL

Hare Krishna.

1- You can try Herbal tea/coffee that is available at any of your local ISKCON temples. See if this helps.
2- Please try and increase your association with Devotees. In their midst your faith will increase and you will develop the strength to overcome bodily discomforts. On the same note try and increase your Saadhana - Chanting primarily.
3- While wearing Kanthi Mala is desirable please do not make it the objective your devotional service. Our real goal must be to do our Saadhana sincerely, associate with Devotees, do our service and then leave everything else to Krishna. We need to learn to be Patient and Krishna will reward us at the right moment.

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
vgopikrishna

Postby vgopikrishna » Thu May 28, 2009 10:47 am

bhaktiboi84 wrote:Can you buy this krishna friendly tea at a health food stores?

Hare Krishna.

1- You are better off to buy this tea at your local temple. Please visit the ISKCON temple on 26 Second Avenue and they must be able to help you.

http://www.krishnanyc.com/

2- Call the Krishna Store at 1-800-800-3284 and ask if they sell the tea online on their website (http://www.thekrishnastore.com/Search.bok?).

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
vgopikrishna

Postby bhaktiboi84 » Thu May 28, 2009 12:21 pm

Thank you for the information given. i will follow as you have said. hare krishna
bhaktiboi84

Postby rks » Thu May 28, 2009 8:11 pm

Thank you so much to all of u wonderful devotees.I will try this.Hari Bol..........
rks

Return to Diet / Food habits