sampradaya of other religions.......

sampradaya of other religions.......

Postby Chaitanya » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:13 am

Hare Krishna devotees,
PAMHO, AGTSP.

Can someone of you pls tell me which sampradaya Jesus and Mohammad come? I got this doubt because, Srila Prabhupada told that Jesus is our acharya and we read that we need to accept the knowledge only when it is in one of the 4 sampradayas.

Please enlighten!!

Your servant,
Chaitanya.
Chaitanya

Re: sampradaya of other religions.......

Postby npawar » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:41 pm

Hare krishna,
pamho:agtsp;

as you mention in question "Srila Prabhupada told that Jesus is our acharya" it indicates Jesus chriest belongs to our sampradya, also i heard that in christian religion there is some description of kingdom of GOD(but they don't know exactly GOD is KRISHNA).
regarding Profet Mohammad he preached absolute truth is impersonal GOD {no form}(one of feature of KRISHNA), also i heard there more focus is given on Heaven, Hell and maintainance of family . so we can say his teachings doesn't directly come under FOUR sampradaya's but still we need to offer our respects to them becasue they are convince GOD is present.
many times Profets or Preachers doesn't preach all details because they know the level of receptor like teacher doesn't tell second or fifth standard student the mathematics of engineering because he knows student can't grasp it.

Ys,
np
हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे || हरे रामा हरे रामा रामा रामा हरे हरे||
npawar

Return to Sampradaya