When i will get salvation?

Daily Question and Answer.

When i will get salvation?

Postby Vandana » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Hi,
I dont want to stay on earth. I want to go with my Sri Krishna. Anyone tell me how to get salvation? :(
Vandana

Re: When i will get salvation?

Postby Hari Das » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:15 am

Haribol!
All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!

You could chant; Haridasa Thakura affirms that even shallow chanting produces liberation. But, Prabhupada says that after liberation, one must continue to chant; He explains that in a Nectar of Devotion class in Calcutta, on January 31, 1973.

There are many ways to attain salvation. Rupa Gosvami states:
"śrī-viṣṇoḥ śravaṇe parīkṣid abhavad vaiyāsakiḥ kīrtane
prahlādaḥ smaraṇe tad-aṅghri-bhajane lakṣmīḥ pṛthuḥ pūjane
akrūras tv abhivandane kapi-patir dāsye ’tha sakhye ’rjunaḥ
sarvasvātma-nivedane balir abhūt kṛṣṇāptir eṣāṁ parā"
Translation:
"Pariksit Maharaja attained salvation simply by hearing, and Sukadeva Gosvami attained salvation simply by chanting. Prahlada Maharaja attained salvation by remembering the Lord. The goddess of fortune, Laksmidevi, attained perfection by worshiping the Lord's lotus feet. Prthu Maharaja attained salvation by worshiping the Deity of the Lord. Akrura attained salvation by offering prayers, Hanuman by rendering service, Arjuna by establishing friendship with the Lord, and Bali Maharaja by offering everything to the service of the Lord."
~Hari Das D. P. N.
Hari Das

Re: When i will get salvation?

Postby npawar » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:13 am

Hare krishna mataji,
pamho:agtsp;
here i am trying to answer you to ur questions
Q. I dont want to stay on earth. I want to go with my Sri Krishna. Anyone tell me how to get salvation?
as i understand you love krishna lot as u mention "my krishna" is it right ? you don't have to go anywhere krishna is everwhere i promise you from my experience as you surrnder to him you will start experiencing
spiritual pleasure, the thingss which you see as problems will no longer remain problems.you will become happy ever.one who loves krishna he doesn't ask for salvation he becomes happy in whatever situation he is present.
please follow process of K.C. you will get whatever you want.
please ask specifically if there are still some problems
हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे || हरे रामा हरे रामा रामा रामा हरे हरे||
npawar

Return to Question For The Day