Lord Visnu will never forgive

Daily Question and Answer.

Lord Visnu will never forgive

Postby Tsuki Anjani » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:46 pm

Question.
I'm trying to read, the Bhagavata Gita as it is, and the Srimad Bhagavatam by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada.

It is very sublime, now I'm reading the fourth Canto of the Srimad Bhagavatam, in the last chapter Srila Prabhupada has mention, that if one offends a pure devotee of Lord Visnu, Lord Visnu will never forgive him of her.
My question is what to do, ask forgiveness or commit suicide, because it makes me so scary, that I want to stop reading and chanting my 16 rounds. :(

Your servant of the servant,
Tsuki Anjani
Tsuki Anjani

Re: Lord Visnu will never forgive

Postby Vandana » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Dear devotee...

If you follow the path of devotion (Bhakti yoga) i.e, your instinct is to depend on god and chant his name and pray to him with all your heart sincerely then know for sure that all such deeds of which you are ashamed are forgiven.Have faith on Shri Krishna. Have faith on the enlightment and illumination that comes from chanting his name and praying to him with all his heart.

Swami Vivekananda used to say when any one harped on about being a sinner that "Those who cry that they are sinners...fallen...degraded... stay that way. Ask your soul, heart and mind... I have chanted the powerful and pure name of my lord how can i be sinner any more?" Dont underestimate the power of Shri Krishna's name... Shri Ram himself was unable to cross the vast ocean between India and SriLanka but Hanuman simply by chanting Sri Ram's name crossed it in a single leap...

So my dear friend have faith. Faith is the only thing which can bring even Shri Krishna to you...

Let me tell you another anecdote which will show you the power of lord's name. If you are familiar with Indian mythology you will know that Ramayan was written by Rishi(hermit) Valmiki. Rishi Valmiki was a ferocious dacoit named Ratnakar. Looting, murder was his daily job..... Naarad Rishi gave him knowledge and illumined him on the worthlessness of the path he was treading on... And asked him to chant the name of "Rama"... He was so steeped into sin that he couldn't utter it. So he tried to utter it as "maraa"(meaning death)... As he continued chanting it transformed into "Raama" i.e, if you chant "maraa" continously you will hear "Raama"... Thus he went on to become the most worshipped hermit of his time who got to write Ramayan (the life story of Shri Ram on this earth)... SEE!!! The power of God's name... no sin can stay...

In this Shri Krishna's creation he has created all sorts of people... some devoted, some simple, some bad etc... This creation is a carnival of Shri Krishna's creative spirit. In school teachers sometime scold and tell frightening things so that the bad student should fear and stick to the right path...But to those who do a mistake and realize it and promise themselves that they wont repeat it again no scolding is necessary... Right? So what you read is for those who haven't realize their mistake. its not for you...

Pray to Shri Krishna sincerely... Thats the purest path in this age....
Vandana

Postby saravanaruby » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Hare Krishna.

Please accept my Humble obeisances. All glories to GuruMaharaj. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I am trying to answer based on the knowledge I have. Hope this will help...

Tsuki Anjani wrote:Question.
My question is what to do, ask forgiveness or

Yes... you MUST ask for forgiveness. Don't feel shy or any. Straight FALL down like a stick on the Lotus feet of the Vaishnava and ask for forgiveness. Devotees are so merciful, they will forgive for sure :)

Tsuki Anjani wrote:Question.
because it makes me so scary, that I want to stop reading and chanting my 16 rounds. :(

Please continue to read... continue to chant... if possible chant more rounds.

Hare Krishna.

- Bhanta saravana -
saravanaruby

Postby Tsuki Anjani » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Dear Vaisanavas,
please accept my humble obeisances.
All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.
All Glories to the Vaisnavas.

I want to thank You all for Your advice, I'll carry it in my heart.
I have a plea, in the future when I have some questions, can I ask You all to help me to reach the ulitmate goal of life and become the servant of the servant, of the servant of Lord Krsna.
Thank You very much again and again and please accept my humble obeisances at the dust of Your Lotus feets. :D
dasianudasianudasi
Tsuki Ajani
Tsuki Anjani

Return to Question For The Day