Jai and Vijay

Discuss about Bhagavad Gita.

Jai and Vijay

Postby dubeya3 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Hare Krishna,

In Bhagavad Gita Krisha has clearly mentioned once you come to spiritual planet (Golok) you will never take birth again on materialistic planet. why jai and vijay are taking birth in materialitic planet?

Again I know its Krishna's leela and four kumar had given cursed to them, but I want to know why Krishna changed his decision in case of jai and vijay.

Please provide the information to me.

Hare Krishna,
Amit
dubeya3

Re: Jai and Vijay

Postby dubeya3 » Fri May 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Hare Krishna,

A gentel reminder, pls provide the information.

Hare Krishna,
Amit
dubeya3

Re: Jai and Vijay

Postby harihari » Sat May 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Hare Krishna,

Krishna has indeed assured us in the Bhagavad Gita that once you come to spiritual planet you will never take birth again on materialistic planet. As much as I know this holds good in case of conditioned souls who before coming to this material world we all were inhabitants of the spiritual world.

Jaya and Vijaya, being the dvarpals of Vaikunthloka, are eternal liberated souls. Their coming down to this material world, as you clearly mentioned, is krishna's leela and has nothing to do with the tendecy to enjoy seperately from Krishna. In fact, they took birth three times in this world to assist krishna in his transcendental patimes. So the promise given by krishna in the Bhagavad Gita does not apply in this case because they did not fall down from the spiritual world as we did.

So there arises no question of Krishna changing his decision. Even if I am unable to convince you and you carry with the impression that Krishna did not stick to his word, there should be no element of astonishment. Krishna is always prepared to break his promises in his dealings with his pure devotees. He did so while fighting with Bhishmadeva. Also, he asked Arjuna to declare boldly to the world that his devotee never perishes.

Thank You,
Hare Krishna!
harihari

Return to Bhagavad Gita